Mauritius Institute of Education
Contact No. 401 6555 Ext 266/218
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday
09.30 – 11.30hrs
12.00 – 13.00hrs (Lunch Time)
13.30 – 15.30hrs
Extension hours on Assignment due date:
The Assignment Office was created in October 2010. The office tracks and manages physical assignment submissions from the point of submission through manual and electronic (Bar code) recording process to the delivery to particular marker.
We acknowledge assignment/s for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Education - BEd FT/PT
- Certificate for Instructors Fire Services
- Certificate in Special Educational Needs - CSEN
- Diploma in Educational Supervision and Inspection - DESI
- Diploma Special Educational Needs - DSEN
- Educator’s Licence – EL
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education - PGCE FT/PT
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education - PGCE Rodrigues
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership - PGDEL
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Leadership - PGDEL Rodrigues
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management - PGDEM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Inclusive and Special Education - PGDISE
- Teacher’s Diploma Secondary - TDS FT/PT
- Teacher's Certificate in Pre-Vocational Education - CPREVOC
- Teacher's Diploma Pre-Vocational – DPREVOC
When submitting assignment/s, students are requested to:
- present their Library card
- mention the Programme, Year, Subject area, Module Code/Title, Name to the officer
The following are to be considered when CD/Projects are enclosed:
- Label carefully
- Insert CD in a CD pocket and fixed at the back of the assignment
- Inform this office about the attachments
In case, the student cannot turn up for the submission of their assignment/s, they can still send someone else with their Student Library Card. Also, if the office is closed for a reason or other, students are requested to follow the notice on the office door or to leave their assignment/s in the respective typing pools.
Note: Student should not leave their assignment/s without signing in this office checklist book.
- May 3, 2013
Module Coordinators are kindly requested to inform our office about forthcoming due dates by filling the downloadable Assignment Due Date Form and send us either by mail or by despatch.
- April 18, 2013
Students are advised to use this generic Assignment Cover Sheet (ACS) specifically matched to their assignment/s when submitting their assignment/s to the Assignment Office.